Title paying taxes in your home country
Name InterKrest Inc.
E-Mail admin@interkrest.com
You should check with the appropriate government authorities in your home country.

In Canada, it is possible to declare yourself a non-resident and thus avoid all obligations to pay taxes on your Korean income.

Happily, in the U.S., the first US$75,000 of foreign-earned income each year is tax-exempt.

Note that the Government of Korea does not automatically issue any documentation that shows you have been employed in Korea to foreign governments.
2008-11-18 03:51:37